Go here for the Real Hcg

Go here for the Real Hcg
Go here for the Real Hcg
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Great Day! www.therealhcg.com

Weight: 144.6 lbs Very Low Calorie Day 9- Round 3

I'm feeling really good today! A couple things I've been adding back that I was slipping up on using baby oil instead of lotion, drinking Apple Cider Vinegar, Drinking Green Tea. I think these are all things that really maximize your weight loss and I swear when I'm in Phase 2 of this diet I clean more and have more energy. We are having a potluck at work on Friday so that might be a little tough, but I've had to deal with that on previous rounds also. I do feel a bit more rogue this round because I indulge in cocoa crack everyday. What is really exciting though is when friends and family start the protocol and lose weight and are feeling the same way I am I love it.

Menu:
7:45am- Drops
9:15am- 1/2 Grapefruit
11:30am- Ground grass fed no hormones organic Beef with Brussel Sprouts
2:30 pm- Green Tea
3:30pm- Cocoa Crack
4:00pm- ACV cocktail
6:30pm Bison and Onions
7:00pm Chocolate Mug Cake (bad girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment