Go here for the Real Hcg

Go here for the Real Hcg
Go here for the Real Hcg
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 9, 2010

It's been way too long!!!!

Day  # 4  Back on Phase 2 Very Low Calorie Diet Starting Weight 182 lbs -Feb. 3rd 2010
Today's Weight: 147.00
  
I'm feeling pretty good today was a little stressful at work so it made cravings a little more intense. Mentally I'm completely in the game, I had an orange this morning and then organic field greens with steamed shrimp and strawberries for lunch(really good) except the shrimp I bought frozen yesterday and it wasn't as good as usual. I am committing to getting on here everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I friend is a 6 month pregnant. Is she use this HCG Drops it will be any harm?
    Looking forward for your reply.

    Stace
    real hcg

    ReplyDelete