Go here for the Real Hcg

Go here for the Real Hcg
Go here for the Real Hcg
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 10 Phase 2 VLCD Round 2

Weight: 153.8 lbs
Beginning Weight 182 lbs

Activity: light

Menu: Ground Chicken with spinach and tomatoe, Steak and brussel sprouts, cocoa crack

Today was pretty good it seems like this round is a little bit harder than the 1st one. I've been craving a sweets more than before. I really feel like i'm not going to have a loss at all in the morning. I've had
alot more stressed lately so that never helps with losses

3 comments:

  1. Im on injections, so Im not sure about how long you should wait between rounds, and if you can go continuously...but I know for injections, you are supposed to wait 6 weeks from the end of P2 to the next P2. Maybe that could be the culprit. Also, you can try potassium 99mg 3xs a day for hunger, and l-glutamine (capsule contents under the tongue) caps for cravings. Hope that helps! And congrats on the losses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I waited 31 days so that probably is the problem or PMS.. I take potassium everyday but only 1 maybe I will up that, because I had another rough day I gained .4 lbs and had way too much cocoa crack last night. I know I shouldn't have any at all, but I just couldn't help myself. Thank you so much for the suggestions and help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your weight loss. I also started another round and have found it super duper hard this time around, especially for the sweets. I would try to the potassium Holistic Health Coach Tri MOm suggested. I noticed I was getting more muscle cramps that I than I was before which I"m sure is from low potassium. I started adding one small/medium sized boiled almond flour ball (matzo ball) instead of the melba toast as it has some potassium in it and my stomach just doesn't do the potassium supplements. I do roller derby so my exercise regiment is way more than I should and I was impatient and cut my Phase 4 short. Don't worry too much though. You'll be able to do it, even if it's slow and a bit painful. Each round is different. Good luck to you though. I'll be following your progress!

    ReplyDelete