Go here for the Real Hcg

Go here for the Real Hcg
Go here for the Real Hcg
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today's weight 154.8 lbs

This is day 6 of Very low calorie diet and I'm feeling hopeful about tomorrow. I don't understand why but the last 2 days I've felt very scattered and emotional feeling and I'm not PMS'ing so that doesn't explain it. I wish I had more time this week to come on and blog but, I just haven't been able to find anytime. Also I look at all these really neat blogs and wonder how to put all the information on my page like other people do. It's funny but I feel like I need blogging lessons. The diet was harder than normal to stay on today because I was extra tired and that made me think I was hungry I cheated for the first time today and had 3 cookies so I feel really bad, but I can't beat myself up I just have to allow myself that cheat and not do it again lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment