Go here for the Real Hcg

Go here for the Real Hcg
Go here for the Real Hcg
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Round 2 Day 7- Very low calorie diet P2

Weight : 154.8
Vlcd day 1 weight: 162
R1 start weight: 181.8 


I felt 100% better than I was yesterday thankfully, because I was just feeling so emotional and drained. I think my problem was that I wasn't eating my fruits so my natural sugars were getting too low. Whatever it was I'm just happy that I don't feel like a alien invaded my body anymore. We went to a family bbq today so I brought my own fish and spinach just in case there would be nothing there for me to eat. It was a lot of fun. Some of the people there I hadn't seen in a while and they were complimenting how great I looked, so that felt really nice.

Menu: ground veal w/ tomatoes and onions fish, spinach and strawberries 2 melba toast

Activity level: medium folded 5 loads of laundry pulled in another box of clothes in the garage. I dragged and lounged around at the beginning of the day after 2 pm very active.

Mood: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment