Go here for the Real Hcg

Go here for the Real Hcg
Go here for the Real Hcg
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Loading Day 2

This morning I weighed myself and I've gained 5 lbs since Friday morning. So I guess I'm doing a really good job of loading, last night hubby got us Italian Pasta con broccoli, Lasagna, Cheese Garlic Bread. Then this morning he made us egg and sausage sandwiches I feel all bloated and nasty, I'm pretty sure that is the point of loading so that when your doing the 500 calories the first week you can think back to all the crap you ate and it feels good not being disgustingly full of gas and icky food. I'm going grocery shopping this afternoon for the New round of very low calorie diet, I'm starting to feel really excited to start a new round.

No comments:

Post a Comment